Aboard F/V Northern Lights
- Ground Fish ~ All day trip from 7am to 4pm, maximum of four passengers.
$750.00 ($250 deposit due upon booking)
- Bluefin Tuna ~ All day trip from 6am to 4pm. Maximum of three passengers
$1,o50.00 ($350 deposit due upon booking)
- Isles of Shoals/Harbor Tours ~ We are available to charter if you would like to take a tour of the local area or spend some time at the Isles of Shoals. After a tour of the Islands and a visit with the seals of Duck Island, relaxing at anchor in Gossport Harbor is a great way to spend an afternoon. We can also drop you off at the Star Island dock where you can walk the island and explore it's history. There is also a gift shop and small restaurant as well. Please feel free to use our calendar to schedule your adventure, however contact us directly to discuss pricing for charters of this nature as they are all different depending on your requests. ($150 deposit due upon booking)
- Ash Scattering at Sea ~ We are also available to take you to a location of your choice to spread the ashes of your loved one that chose to be buried with the ocean. Please feel free to use our calendar to schedule, but contact us directly for details and arrangements. ($150 deposit due upon booking)
- What to bring:
Waterproof shoes or boots, no black soled shoes please.
Proper clothing for the weather that day, sunscreen if desired.
Food and beverages, water will be provided onboard.
- Alcohol and Drug Policy:
You are more than welcome to bring beer or other such adult beverages onboard.
The Captain reserves the right to limit the consumption of alcohol.
No hard alcohol is permitted onboard at any time.
Drugs are not permitted onboard at any time.
- Federal Law requires that highly migratory species charter/head boat vessels must retain bluefin tuna which are 73" or greater in length. These tuna will automatically become property of the boat and you are entitled to 15% of the sale (after fuel) to a maximum of the charter fee paid.
- A gratuity of 15 to 20% is customary and appreciated.
Deposit is due at the time of booking and full payment ten days prior to your scheduled
Thank you and we look forward to having you onboard!
PO Box 46
New Castle, NH 03854